Monday, June 12, 2006

IT'S A BOY!!!

Isn't he cute?!

Too graphic? Hope not!


We had our ultrasound today-even though thanks to my pregnant brain we almost missed it! We decided to bring Abby with us to the appointment. She has been convinced for a while now that it is a girl. I was convinced that she wouldn't believe us if she didn't hear it from the doctor himself! When the doctor asked her if she wanted to know what it was....she said, "Yes!" He told her she's having a brother! She was really excited...I was RELIEVED! You have to hear her say "bruder"...it's the cutest. Tonight Andy took us out to a steak dinner at the Palms in honor of having a boy. As we were putting Abby to bed tonight she said, "I'm so excited I'm having a bruder!" I have to be honest...so am I! It is nice to have a complete set! Keep praying that all goes well.

3 comments:

MLK1973 said...

Yay! A complete set, I like that. Abby is going to be *such* a great big sis. Congratulations Whites!!!

h west said...

AMAZING! Congrats. Wyatt used to call Morgan 'da bruder' just like that. So cute. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Angela, Andy and Abby.
Aunt Janny and I are super happy for you.
Lotsa love,
Uncle Jack and Aunt Janny