Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Few Things More Fun Than This!



Abby loves to help me cook...tonight she was SUPER bummed at me because I had done all the work and didn't have her help. I can't wait for the day when I get to step aside and let her cook a meal for our family...I know I am going to blink and the day will come~I was cooking for my entire family by the age of nine! It will be kind of nice to have another cook in the rotation in a few years! On another cute note...she also LOVES to hang out with Andy while he BBQ's...I guess it's only a matter of time before we are not needed to provide the meals...meanwhile I will cherish the moments of her soaking up the experience of cooking! What a joy!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Great pics to document such a special time! If Abby learns a fraction of your cooking skills, her friends and future husband are STOKED!

Andy White said...

ah man, i love my SUPER CUTE girls!! you two rock in the kitchen!! i'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! The girls in the kitchen! Hope you guys have a great weekend!

h west said...

Ummm. . .oh my gosh. Another clone picture- I refer to the one on top. Holy Moly are you her mother or what. Besides that, it's super cute!

Anonymous said...

It really is neat to start them young. Cooking is a definite family thing, you either have it or you don't. I see the good old Kitchen Aid in the picture so you're teaching her right. Love GMA Shudu