Thursday, January 17, 2008

Worth Blogging for...



Abby had her first day of ballet today...she was so cute...excited...and completely self critical...she REALLY did not like being perfect right away...she did really well...but her perception of her performance was sub-par. She really was great at following the teacher, but she felt overwhelmed by all the newness. Cutie girl. She certainly looked PERFECT in her leotard and tutu! SO CUTE...I hope she sticks with it, cause I can't wait to see her in the recital...priceless!

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Sooo cute! I can't wait to see her!

Andy White said...

that's my cutie girl. :)

nice job on the update!

Kjaere said...

"Kj... you're a big girl so you dance like a big girl ballerina. I can't dance like that yet."

-- Abby to me yesterday :-)

Anonymous said...

Angela, James said it looks like Julie Rubio's studio. Is it? What a little doll our little Abby. Abby you are going to be a wonderful dancer. I know you like to dance, and I can't wait to see you on stage. I know you are going to be fantastic. (Even though I think you already are). Love Grandma Shudu

Anonymous said...

Have fun Abby!!! Just showing up in that cute pink ballerina outfit will make you feel like a princess and dance dance dance!!! Love GrammaR

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to updates from you or Andy, Love those little darlings. Want to talk to them and hug them more. Love and kisses Grandma Shudu

Anonymous said...

Abby you are adorable in your little ballet outfit. I love you, Grandma Shudu