Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Tired BEYOND belief!!!!!


Do you remember that feeling you had in college the week after finals. The hazy-sick-to-your-stomach-head-in-a-fog...feeling. Now imagine that feeling for nearly 4 months (well wait...add to that the last 4 months of pregnancy)!!! The other significant difference is that in college you only had to take care of yourself and you can nap at almost any hour...so in my foggy existence I also have to care for 2 children...yikes...Oh and I am considering long drives at 4 am to get my son to sleep...I reccommend staying safely in your own bed...I predict I'll be running into Carrie Eacker sometime out on the roads!!!

WILL I EVER NOT BE TIRED?????!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

PS and yes, I went for drives at night a few times and it worked. Have you talked with the doctor about it? Love Mom

Dawn said...

I'm game to take Aaron for a couple of hours while you take a nap?

So sorry....

Anonymous said...

Mommy, let me know when I can come again and give you a little break. I am so happy you got to have a wonderful massage on Valentines day. Love Mom

Heidi, Mark and Jake said...

In about 5 or 6 years you will not be tired. :)

Anonymous said...

Give our sweet little ones a big kiss for Grandma Shudu. Love

Anonymous said...

Hey Ange, you only have about 64 more years to catch up. Cristina has given me more homework than any teacher I ever had did. Talk about tired, now I'm studying securities. Take care and rest. Love Mom