Friday, September 12, 2008

Di NAH sticks- Gymnastics


So fun...Aaron and I got to go to gymnastics together today. I am still feeling a bit under the weather, but the buddy needed to let off some steam! At first he was a bit shy about entering the "gym" area. He's been used to watching Abby from behind the gate. So he was pretty mad when I had him put down the toys and walk into the gym. Once he warmed up, he was tough to keep up with.

Oh and as for photography...not my best work...remember it's a mommy and me class so I was trying to help him AND snap pictures... and he's faster than lightening at times...No amount of "Automatic...Or Sports Settings" can help me capture the buddy!
Here's a bit of the action!






He is SUPER strong. He was pulling himself up into pike and straddle positions. Way to go buddy!

6 comments:

Krista said...

Tully is sitting on my lap asking when he gets to go to gymnastics like Aaron.....

Kjaere said...

Ha... that's so fun!

Andy White said...

I thought the pix were awesome, much better than the old camera would have done in that fast paced environment. He looks like he is having SO MUCH FUN! Wish I could have been there but I'm stoked you guys get to go...only fair since I just got my 5th hug from Abby today!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Today Di Nah sticks, tomorrow the Olympics. He's one sharp little boy. Soon as Grandma Shudu gets the other knee fixed, I'll be popping in to see Abby in class and Aaron at Gymnastics. So much fun. Love you. Gma Shudu

Michelle said...

So much fun. The pictures are great. He looks like he is having such a great time. How fun that you get to do that with him.

Dawn said...

Love the cute header too!