Saturday, October 28, 2006

Pumpkin Patch



Abby is in that hillarious stage where she cracks jokes that make sense only to her...but we all laugh heartily. Today on the way to the pumpkin patch she was singing (to the tune of On Top of Old Smokey)"On top of my pumpkin all covered with pumpkins I lost my poor pumpkin patch when I went to the pumpkin patch...HA HA HA!!!" She had a blast sprinting through the pumpkins (okay so it was more like a wiggle run...if you've seen her you know what I'm talking about).


Aaron even got in on the fun with a wagon ride...okay so not exactly a ride...but he did get to sit with his cute big sister IN the wagon...so close enough.



It was a fun family outing...seen through the eyes of an eager three year old most things are a lot more fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew!!! I really needed an Abby-Aaron fix so thank you for posting the adorable pumpkin patch pictures!! Sweet sweet sweet!!!!!!!

Love, Gramma Rachel

Anonymous said...

Right on Gramma Rachel. I'm with you on needing more. I have called Abby a couple of time Pumpkin, but this is really "pumpkin". Love them all. Love Grandma Shudu

Daniel said...

If Angela was not the youngest growing up. And we had a younger brother THIS would be the exact picture of Her with our Littlest brother. Abigail looks just like you Angela. It must be strange for the grand parents to see pictures like this and say wow there's my baby all over again. WAY WAY TOO CUTE.

Anonymous said...

You're absolutely right Danny, its like Deja vu. By the way, you posted it on my Birth time: 9:37. Love Mom