Friday, August 04, 2006

God is So Good

I found this old tape the other day and since my husband runs a recording studio he was able to convert it from "Old School" Cassette to mp3 format...then I got carried away and made it into a video. Enjoy!



on a side note...has anyone noticed that I changed the name of my blog to "dot-dot-dot" That is because I have an addiction...to the ellipsis... I did some research...google style that is...and found that I am abusing them and using them improperly. I don't even make them right...it's supposed to be dot-space-dot-space-dot. The truth is I tend to use them instead of just putting a period, a space, and then a capital, which would technically be less work...oh well...I'll just keep on dot-dot-dotting to my heart's content...if you're interested here's the scoop on the ellipsis. . .

7 comments:

Andy White said...

good singing!

h west said...

I TOTALLY noticed your new title. I am also mildy addicted to the . . ., but I use it correctly! I mean as far as the dot-space-dot-space-dot part of it goes. I'm so much better than you.

Angela White said...

no heather..just more "spacey" than I am!

Kjaere said...

... I Love the ...
I'm always using it and I did notice that you had changed the blog to that name and it made me smile... It's kind of like a dramatic pause... who knows what could happen after the... the possibilities are endless...
We should start ... anonymous ...

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the new video. You are the tops Angela. I love the added picture. The more I listen to it the more I realize you're right, you were between 4 and 5. I thought you were younger because we started going to Church of the Open Bible before 1976. Probably in 1975. It was around that time. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Angela, I just realized that I speak in...Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Here's where I show what a dork I am: the true "typographer's" way to make an ellipsis is to press option-semicolon. It's true. I've read more books than I care to admit about typography and none of them mention the space between dots, except for one that specifically mentioned it as a no-no. So there. :)

Love, Scott