Saturday, August 12, 2006

When Girls Play with Cars...

So I was feeling proud that my daughter loves to play with her collection of cars from the recent Pixar movie, Cars. Well, I definitely realized there is nothing "tom-boy" about my girl.(I should say I have supected this for some time now considering the I MUST WEAR A DRESS OR SKIRT DAILY...and ABSOLUTELY NO PANTS!!!) Once in a while she sends the zooming across the floors. Today however, instead of "vroom, vroom...crash!" this is what we heard..."It's okay cars, it's time for a little rest. Here you go, I'll sing you a song...go to sleep...zzz zzz etc." They're all still happily resting underneath their pink blanket!

2 comments:

Andy White said...

this was so cute! way to document Ange! :)

Anonymous said...

By the way, I forgot to tell you, it's really funny, but the day I first saw Abby with her cars, is the same day that I'd gotten one little hot wheel and sent it to Gabriel. She looks like she's very ready for her nap in this one. I have the picture of you and Abby on my laptop screen. Its one of my very favorite pictures. Two of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. Love love love you, Mom