Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Be Careful What You Ask!!!


So we've been reviewing with Abby that some of the people we know have different names when we're at school. For example we happen to be close friends with the director Jeannine, who is also known as Nani...Well Abby has thus far done a great job with greeting her at school saying,"Good Morning, Mrs. Morgan" She also knows that at school Mommy & Daddy are Mr. & Mrs. White. Today when we were visiting with the teachers I asked her what my "at school" name is...she said Mrs. White. I then asked her what she called me...she said "MOMMY!" with great enthusiasm. I should have quit while I was ahead...but then I asked her, "What does Daddy call me?" She confidently answered, "Issues!" Everyone laughed! I have not laughed that hard in months! But maybe I should be considering marriage counseling! Just kidding...I KNOW the truth! I AM issues!


Do they make a souvenir license plate with that name?

5 comments:

Andy White said...

I've only called you that a couple times....man, she has a memory!!!

Dawn said...

Love that girl!

h west said...

I had to read it twice. I'm still busting a gut.

Anonymous said...

haha.. young children are most adorable.. i think this blog is vy worth reading.. for a young adult like me.. preparing for what's gonna be ahead.. motherhood.. cheers~

Anonymous said...

This message is for "issues". Hope all your "issues" are little ones. Love Mom